5.8.11

kan du visa mig var myggorna är?














Above: Last August's adventure, featuring Roy Paci's sun-dried tomatoes that A/V brought from Puglia to Sardinia. The best sun-dried tomatoes I've ever tasted.

+++

Can someone pleeeease remind me why it is front-page news to report what the "average American" thinks about things? Am I missing something here: a media outlet reports the news every day to average Americans, then asks those same average Americans what they think about the news, and then reports that info back to the same average Americans, which helps those same average Americans decide what they think or how they feel about the news. I mean, yes, I understand this from a mind control perspective, but...is that all it is?

+++

My prediction turned out to be, well, "spot on": I am leaving for The Land Of Invisible Eyebrows in a few hours, and I barely know anything about what I'll be doing for the next ten days. Except for being bitten by mosquitoes. And driving a rental car into the midnight sun. And, eh, visiting a long-abandoned sanatorium that's not open to the public. And...fishing? Camping, possibly? Did I mention the mosquitoes? And finally: Kalles.

+++

No comments: