13.11.07

el patrón.















How often does this happen? A website has decent, appropriate background music. Keep in mind that there's slightly less good music when the site loads, but if you manage to snag one of the whizzing-by specific flavors of Patrón, you'll hear what I'm talking about. I point this whole thing out b/c I found myself accidentally grooving out to Patrón Silver (the one without the bassline), and my brain nearly fell out of my head at the shock of it.

+++

Also, I watched an episode of Barney & Friends today, my first. You don't get many posts about Barney and tequila, do you. Maybe you should. I'm also strictly limiting my access to my twin nephews so that I can continue liking them a lot, which is going pretty well.

+++

I'm desperately trying to get back to something like healthy eating. Today I et: steel-cut oats with almonds, blueberries, cranberries, and maple syrup; two fruit/nut bars (the current version of the CLIF bar); two cups of coffee with a little chocolate soy milk; I made a multi-day portion of my Sicilian tuna salad with an obscene amount of Dad's expensive balsamic vinegar + fresh mint + almonds + raisins + Vidalia onions and had two small sandwiches of that on going-stale whole grain bread; and a tiny piece of Scharffen Berger chocolate. Dinner? Undecided. Most everybody's stomach is still useless from The Virus. I made chicken soup for the parentals yesterday so I 'spect that's what they'll have. I myself will strive for something a bit more excellent, I know not what.

+++

No comments: