18.12.08

figuratively.

















Time is whizzing by here. There's barely time to enjoy things like having one of my nephews pee in my face this morning.

This startling breach of family etiquette occurred during my maiden voyage into the art of assisting a 3-year old boy in the bathroom. Allow me to share a tip: just because he's sitting down to pee doesn't mean that the laser-like stream of associated pee goes into the toilet, in fact it's rather the opposite. And the big, fun question is: what split-second maneuver will you execute to interrupt this surprisingly energetic spray of nephew piss? I chose something that might be termed Manual Deflection.

Yes, it's a regular sitcom over here. When I'm not watching the hideous trainwreck of Celebrity Rehab that is.

+++

No comments: