This is closely related to the carrot thing I made the other day, but it's in a different, probably more easily servable configuration: veggies roasted instead of boiled, and then diced instead of mashed. I tried it with roasted garlic instead of raw this time and a few other tweaks, it's still good, though if not as ka-BLAM! as the other recipe, it's much less of a Breath Destroyer for sure. It's like the older brother of the other thing.
+++
tunisian roasted vegetable salad.
carrots
parsnips
EVOO
garlic
salt
pepper
cumin
caraway
harissa
a lemon
argan oil or another less healthy, more affordable oil
fresh mint, chopped
salt
pepper
Roast vegetables and garlic. Let cool. Dice, combine with rest of ingredients. I served mine at room temperature.
+++
Korean Pumpkin Salad (Creamy & Sweet)
-
Of all the things I remember eating at Pizza Hut in Korea in the early
2000s, their pumpkin salad is one that has stayed with me. Funny how
something so ...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment