23.10.09

that was one time!













Google is spreading nasty rumors about me, saying that VDuck has the equivalent of VD, a nasty malware problem. And I really don't. I had it checked out! It's sad how rumors can spread.

UPDATE: Um...I did have a bad, bad case of the malware. Not on this page, so you're safe, but several other websites I'm involved with. And I'm not saying I'd rather have VD, but...fixing this is going to be the opposite of fun.

+++

If anyone's still able to read this blog, I'll soon be posting a bunch of old family pictures that we're digging through. It should be traumatic (in a good way! Hey wait maybe I can turn that into a hip catchphrase..."dude, that party was traumatic"...I'll try to think of an actually funny usage example when I get a sec).

+++

Tonight: a simplified version of that Thai/Indonesian turmeric + ginger + coconut milk + ketjap manis (my addition) sauce over grilled halibut, plus choy sum stir-fried with a little soy/wine/black bean sauce. We ate it on garish pink-and-purple paper plates, so although the food itself was gorgeous, once plated it looked like a Peter Max nightmare. Thus, no pictures.

+++

BTW, this is the amount of EXTRA Cock Sauce my dad has in the cupboard, not including the open bottle in the fridge (hand included for scale). I'm sure there's a potential hip catchphrase in that sentence as well. My point is, he's out of control.

No comments: