30.10.09

rare like sushi.
























Right. I'm running out of post titles, obviously.

I'm excited about two things at the moment. One is the grill-seared rare tuna I just made (super-thick tuna filets, rubbed with oil and generous amounts of salt and pepper, then cooked 3 minutes per side), accompanied by two delectable sauces of my own devising, a ginger mayo and a cucumber guacamole.

The other thing is the 30 Rock Halloween episode. I shall elaborate on both soon.

+++

Before I forget, the ginger mayo pictured above is 3/4 cup mayo, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1-2 tsp ginger juice (made by grating ginger), and a bunch of chives. Really just about perfect.

+++

Make that three things. I know bacon is overexposed, but come on.

+++

30 Rock Halloween episode not really funny, but 300% funnier than the episode of The Office that preceded it. I really do not understand how The Office is funny in a non-lazy or obvious way.

No comments: