15.3.11

zeedijking.













Ze Moep and I needed some quality time, so we walked to the Zeedijk and had lunch at New King. Prices were much higher than the last time I was there, but what we ordered was good and yes we would do it again I think. Then we wandered over to Waterlooplein to look at the secondhand vinyl, and stopped by In de Wildeman for one last afternoon beer before naptime.

Duck and shiittake tofu skin rolls; ma-po tofu and oysters; In de Wildeman and Flying Dog Schwarz; secondhand vinyl.


4 comments:

Klary Koopmans said...

i was at new king yesterday too! but for dinner. and had those oysters. ha.

MEM said...

Weird. Did you like the food? I thought it was perfectly fine and was happy to be eating it. I think I would've felt better about the prices if we'd been there for dinner (I think the prices don't change)...

Dennis said...

So now I know where you were heading... Could you afford that record? it is a rare proto-version... :-)

Klary Koopmans said...

i liked my oysters and the soup, everything was a bit bland and greasy i must say... hm.