6.5.09

disappearer.


















I'm going away for a couple of weeks, nothing's wrong, it's the homestretch of this theatre piece that I've been working on, my first. It's been a generally/genuinely fun and educational experience with exception of any point at which I have to interact with or rely on the worthless curator/promoter, who is at best possibly stupid and a definitely thoroughly incompetent annoyance. At best. At worst, she inspires me to the concoction of atypically irrational revenge schemes, which I will share with you all in the event that I am forced to deploy any of them.

But whatever. Take a deep cleansing breath. It's about the art, right? Above is a photo of my Good Collaborator's poodle happily relaxing in the refuse of our opening procession.

See y'all in a bit.


Oh yeah, and this:



+++

No comments: