Hi there! Lots sure has changed since our last post, but we're going to focus on one of the things that hasn't changed: I still have gout! I haven't really done anything wrong this time, still no drinking, that means it's been 59 days of no drinking, which is something. Anyway: here's what I've been doing to battle this round of the G.
Day 1: Friday
mild pain, enough to know I should order some more colchicine.
Day 2: Saturday
about the same
Day 3: Sunday
a bit worse
Day 4: Monday
a bit worse, bad enough to start colchicine
a bit too much sugar consumed Monday night
Day 5: Tuesday
Officially a gout flare
Day 6: Wednesday
alkaline drops added to 2 liters of water, magnesium, vit C, and colchicine
Day 7: Thursday
3 liters of water added and very little movement
Day 8: Friday
Improvement
Day 9-11
Continual improvement and reduction of therapeutic methods, including stopping colchicine on saturday
Day 12 Monday
Yeah, not so pleasant again. Returning to:
3L water, 2 doses of poison water, magnesium, vit C, colchicine
Korean Pumpkin Salad (Creamy & Sweet)
-
Of all the things I remember eating at Pizza Hut in Korea in the early
2000s, their pumpkin salad is one that has stayed with me. Funny how
something so ...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment