26.9.08

culmination.













I've changed my setup so many times, I'm putting this up here so that if I get to the venue and can't remember how to put my equipment (!) back together, here is the diagram.

ALSO: That is not a skull decal or sticker or any kind of pansy skate-boy shit like that on the guitar in the center. That is a wind-up plastic skull that, when wound and released, goes "ayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeya" for about 30 seconds. 

AND LATER: It hardly seems possible but Double Headphones Comes Alive actually came alive last night. The best thing about digital technology in 2008? Leaving the venue with an audio file of your performance so you can take it home and quickly make a loop of the rapturous post-performance applause for use as the soundtrack for your impending and much much much-needed peaceful slumber. 

+++

No comments: