I could not recommend this grocery budget more. If you really need to save money on groceries, this is the shit. A kilo of coffee at 8 euros = an embarrassing amount of small change if you're down to €0.20 pieces and smaller.
The titular blacknuss refers however not to coffee but to rice. Black rice, "the new brown rice" I believe it was called back in 2010 when we accidentally bought the stuff we have thinking it was glutinous black rice. Why am I interacting with it now you may ask. We're cleaning out our "pantry" in an effort to avoid the complex math of checkout coinage, which means that yes we'll be seeing some esoteric shit like black rice right here any minute now.
+++
What to make with it.
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Lentils
-
A beautiful butternut squash soup with enough substance to make a real meal
of it. Finish each bowl with a colorful medley of toppings: a bright herb
oil...
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment